Amelia Island Plantation Community Association
When you become a member of Osprey Village at Amelia Island Plantation, you also become a member of the Amelia Island Plantation Community Association.
Amelia Island Plantation is a master-planned community encompassing more than 1,350 acres of maritime forests and marshes, alongside miles of uncrowded beach front. It is home to approximately 900 single-family homes and 1,200 condominiums as well as family oriented, private Amelia Island Club and a world-class resort owned and operated by Omni Hotels & Resorts.
In addition to all of the amenities at Osprey Village, as a member of the AIPCA you will enjoy a wide range of amenities such as:
- 3.5 miles of uninterrupted beachfront
- Over 9 miles of walkways and nature trails
- Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing
- Plantations Artists’ Guild and Gallery
- Parks: Drummond Point & Aury Island
- The Oaks: Community Center
- Walker’s Landing: Event Venue, Docks, kayak/paddleboard storage and launch ramp
- The Spa and Shops at Omni Amelia island Resort
Being a member at Osprey Village gives you access to everything your children, grandchildren and friends want to enjoy. It’s not a matter of if they will visit, it’s how often.