Amelia Island Senior Rehab
Amelia Island Senior Rehab at Osprey Village offers the most aggressive, most competitive short-term rehab services in the area. The focus is on you – your outcomes, your goals and returning you home stronger than you were before. We’re here to help you or your loved one recover from a variety of different health problems. Through targeted exercises and techniques, we help their patients to reduce pain, improve their strength and balance, in addition to helping people gain mobility following a surgery or an injury.
Amelia Island Rehab at Osprey Village is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
Osprey Village offers additional services and amenities such as:
- Providing care in a luxury apartment home
- Developing a curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- Offering an all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- Housing a continuum of services under one roof so future moves can be avoided
Rehab pricing in Amelia Island click here.
Osprey Village offers Assisted Living, Memory Care and Rehab Therapy services, is staffed by a full complement of qualified individuals dedicated to providing outstanding services. This includes a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Retreat is Osprey Village’s home to a wonderful group of friends and neighbors who’ve moved here for three basic reasons: 1– to receive assistance with the day to day tasks of living, 2– enjoy a higher quality of life and 3-participate in rehabilitation after a hospital stay.
We offer physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy, both for members of our community as well as outside guests.
Through Genesis Rehabilitation Services, we can treat patients with a variety of conditions. We help you with the healthy aging process, but also treat more complex diagnoses such as stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, dementia, low vision, dysphasia, lymphedema, post surgical joint replacement, pain management, and more.
Physical TherapyPhysical therapy restores function for individuals who have experienced neuromuscular or skeletal dysfunction. Individualized therapeutic treatment may include:
- Training in mobility, gait stability, posture and positioning
- Exercise programs to increase muscle function, coordination and endurance
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range-of-motion
- Wound care
- Pain management
Occupational TherapyOccupational therapy assists individuals with adapting to their social and physical environment. Therapists enhance patient functionality through:
- Education and training in areas such as dressing, bathing, eating and grooming
- Activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques or equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination exercises
- Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movement
Speech-Language TherapySpeech-language pathologists address communication and swallowing dysfunction. Treatment plans are designed for individual needs, such as:
- Recovery of speech, language and memory skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication, including programs for the hearing impaired
- Oral muscle strength and functioning required for speaking and swallowing
- Appropriate diet recommendations